With your musical goals in mind, we’ll customize the performance trip for your orchestra or ensemble; coordinating the perfect balance of rehearsals, performances, meals and sightseeing excursions.
During this 6days program you’ll experience the magic of performing together and taking musical skills to a whole new level.
6Days Akoesticum Concert Program
Sample Itinerary, Day by Day
From sunday 12:00 hrs – friday 12:00 hrs
Day 1. Travel to Akoesticum, The Netherlands | check-in
Set up registration for your residency at Akoesticum. Depending on the time of your arrival, a welcome dinner and an evening off might be a good preparation for the rest of your stay. But it is always possible to start with an afternoon rehearsal in one of our venues.
- Lodging: 2, 3, 4-6 per room, single room for your staff members. Rooms will be ready for check-in upon arrival.
- Full board catering by our chefs Fabian, Juan and their team: breakfast, sandwich lunch (or packed lunch), meal
Day 2. Warming-up concert
To study the repertoire and prepare for your first try-out performance in Holland, the venue for your Tutti Rehearsal is open for practise the entire day. In the evening an informal concert with audience will be held in the Main hall.
- Rehearsal facilities in Akoesticum: venue that fits your group, free use of musical equipment e.g. grand piano, timpany, percussion, organ, free use of stage equipment
- meetup/perform with other artists (optional)
Day 3 – 4 – 5 Concert performances at heritage sites
We customize performance opportunities to the needs of your group, including 3 concerts in The Netherlands. During these days you have plenty of time for leisure and touristic or educational trips in the area. The venues will be, subject to availability, in heritage sites across the Netherlands.
Akoesticum is close to all major cities and hubs, and picking your favorite destination will never take more than a 2 hrs drive. From a Van Gogh tour (Kröller Möller Museum) to The Adams percussion factory-tour, we will be glad to help you select and organize sightseeing excursions and other learning activities.
- trips (1 included, others optional)
- 3 concerts at other venues: local tourmanager provided, publicity & ticketing for your concerts, touring car & transportation (optional)
Day 6. A journey does not exist without home | Check-out and departure
After a good night’s rest, enjoy and relax a bit before heading home!